Search

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

IHOP Blows – Horrible Experience

Looking for "Breakfast for Dinner" after a hard day at work, we decided to meet at IHOP for dinner. Much to our surprise, it was National Pancake Day. Because we weren't in the mood for a two order of pancakes, we even cut our order to one "free" shortstack. It should have been free because we never got it. Simply put, the service was tragic.

Examples:

  1. The couple next to us was seated after us. They got their food, ate it, and left before we got our food. When we asked the waitress about it, she said she would not check with the cook because he was a "jerk" who didn't like to be questioned.
  2. After we got most of our food, we tried twice to get our pancakes without success. Eventually, my wife left while I waited for the check which never came.
  3. Finally, I got up and went to the desk to pay. When I explained to the manager why we didn't have a check, he could have given a flip. He volunteered that "he" (I assume the head manager) failed to schedule enough people. I asked if I could get a coupon for our pancakes that we never got, he said it was a one time deal and he couldn't help us.

Guess what moron – our visit to your store was a last time deal. Good luck with no customers.

No comments: