Search

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Bristol NASCAR Tickets Arrived

Today, we received our tickets to the "Night Race at Bristol" in the mail. Although I could easily sell them on Stubhub for a tidy profit, they are going to be the foundation of our August vacation. The plan is to drive to North Carolina, spend a few days there (golf for me and pottery for her), before attending the Nationwide race on Friday and the "Night Race" on Saturday night.

Before the economy tanked, it was impossible to get tickets without going to scalpers.

Next year, we will have a decision to make. In all likelihood, we will be offered a chance to buy "season" tickets. Unfortunately, my wife's schedule makes attending the Spring races impossible. Even if I take a small loss on the deal, I will probably elect to purchase the tickets and try to sell them to a third party.

No comments: